[ptl][release][stable][EM] Extended Maintenance - Train

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Fri Apr 16 17:40:08 UTC 2021

Hi,

As Wallaby was released the day before yesterday and we are in a less
busy period, it is a good opportunity to call your attention to the
following:

In less than a month Train is planned to transition to Extended
Maintenance phase [1] (planned date: 2021-05-12).

I have generated the list of the current *open* and *unreleased* changes
in stable/train for the follows-policy tagged repositories [2] (where
there are such patches). These lists could help the teams who are
planning to do a *final* release on Train before moving stable/train
branches to Extended Maintenance. Feel free to edit and extend these
lists to track your progress!

* At the transition date the Release Team will tag the*latest* (Train)
*releases* of repositories with *train-em* tag.
* After the transition stable/train will be still open for bug fixes,
but there won't be any official releases.

NOTE: teams, please focus on wrapping up your libraries first if there
is any concern about the changes, in order to avoid broken releases!

Thanks,

Előd

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/train-final-release-before-em