[all][elections][tc] Technical Committee April 2021 Special Election Results

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:56:37 UTC 2021

Hello!

Please join me in congratulating the 1 newly elected member of the
Technical Committee (TC).

Amy Marrich (spotz)!

Full results: https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_69909177d200947c

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps
engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need to
ensure your voice is heard.

Thank you for another great round!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) & the Election Officials