Project List

Sunil kathait sunil.kathait at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:27:34 UTC 2021

hi team,

we have several projects created in openstack stein release. we have created all the projects with an additional property (like OU and location) and now we need to list the projects with their OU properties which was set in the projects.

openstack project show : This command shows the property field with the value on it.

openstack project list --long : this only shows ID, Name, description, long, Enabled.

How can we list the projects along with their property field value which was set at the time of creation of the project.

TIA