Retiring the Infra mqtt service running on firehose

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 14 17:01:08 UTC 2021

On 2021-04-14 09:25:44 -0700 (-0700), Clark Boylan wrote:
[...]
> If you need access to the data the firehose was providing, you
> should be able to procure it via other methods (like the Gerrit
> event stream).

Also, while we are likely to retire the various MQTT bridge projects
we developed around it in the near future, you can still fork or ask
to have control of them transferred to you if you find them useful
for running a similar service yourself. None of the things we were
reporting in the firehose required privileged access (well, except
for the configuration management update stream, which we stopped
publishing there a while back), so there's nothing stopping someone
from setting up their own firehose as a fully functional
replacement.
--
Jeremy Stanley