Join Us Live for the Wallaby Release Community Meeting

helena at openstack.org helena at openstack.org
Tue Apr 13 16:50:27 UTC 2021

The Wallaby release is here (whoop! whoop!) and the Community Meeting for it will be hosted by Technical Committee members, Ghanshyam Mann and Kendall Nelson, this Thursday, April 15th at 14:00 UTC (9:00 AM CST). The meeting will be a live session via Zoom [1] as well as live-streamed to YouTube [2].

The meeting will be kicked off with some exciting news from the OpenInfra Foundation and will be followed by updates from PTLs.

The Community Meeting agenda is as follows:
Wallaby Overview - Ghanshyam Mann & Kendall Nelson
Cinder Update - Brian Rosmaita
Neutron Update - Slawek Kaplonski
Ironic Update - Julia Kreger
Nova Update - Balazs Gibizer
Cyborg Update - Xin-Ran Wang
Masakari Update - Radosław Piliszek
Manila Update - Goutham Pacha Ravi
Live Q&A session - Ghanshyam Mann & Kendall Nelson

PTLs that are presenting:
Please make sure your slides are turned in to me EOD (Tuesday, April 13th).

Cheers,
Helena

[1] [ https://zoom.us/j/94881181840?pwd=cmc2Wk1wYlcwNnVOTk9lYWQxVlRadz09 ]( https://zoom.us/j/94881181840?pwd=cmc2Wk1wYlcwNnVOTk9lYWQxVlRadz09 )
[2] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ74G2gKXdpwZkXEsclzcrA ]( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ74G2gKXdpwZkXEsclzcrA )