[infra][cinder][neutron][qa] neutron-grenade failures on stable/train

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Apr 12 17:09:19 UTC 2021

 ---- On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:00:51 -0500 Brian Rosmaita <rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > The neutron-grenade job on stable/train has been mostly failing since 8
 > April:
 >
 > https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/builds?job_name=neutron-grenade&branch=stable%2Ftrain
 >
 > I spot-checked a few and it looks like the culprit is "Could not open
 > requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
 > '/opt/stack/requirements/upper-constraints.txt'".  See:
 > -
 > https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/421f7d57bc234119963edf3e9101ca43/log/logs/grenade.sh.txt#28855
 > -
 > https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/915395d34fa34e99a6ec544ad1d3141b/log/logs/grenade.sh.txt#28849
 > -
 > https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/9eaacc244047408d9e2d9ed09529ff3f/log/logs/grenade.sh.txt#28855
 >
 > The last 2 neutron-grenade jobs on openstack/devstack have passed, but
 > there don't look to have been any changes in the devstack repo
 > stable/train since 10 March, so I'm not sure if that was luck or if the
 > QA team has made a change to get the job working.

There were multiple changes merged in devstack and grenade for tempest venv constraints at the same time and
there were a few issues in sourcing the stackrc for checking the tempest venv constraints, let's
wait for the below fixes to merged to get all cases green

-https://review.opendev.org/q/If5f14654ab9aee2a140bbfb869b50d63cb289fdf

-gmann