[puppet] Proposing Alan Bishop (abishop) for puppet-cinder core and puppet-glance core

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 14:48:15 UTC 2021

Hello,

Thank you, all who shared your feedback !

Because we have only positive responses and I got +2 from Emilien locally,
I'll invite Alan to the core team for these two projects based on my
proposal.

I'll request new groups specific to puppet-cinder and puppet-glance
in a few days and add him to these groups once prepared.

Thank you, Alan, for your nice work so far, and I'm looking forward
to your further contributions !

Thank you,
Takashi

--