[manila] Propose Liron Kuchlani and Vida Haririan to manila-tempest-plugin-core

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:38:02 UTC 2021

Hello Zorillas,

Vida's been our bug czar since the Ussuri release and she's
conceptualized and executed our successful bug triage strategy. She
has also painstakingly organized several documentation and code bug
squash events and kept the pulse on multi-release efforts. She's
taught me a lot about project management and you can see tangible
results here, I suppose :)

Liron's fixed a lot of test code bugs and covered some old and
important test gaps over the past few releases. He's driving
standardization of the tempest plugin and bringing in best practices
from tempest, refstack and elsewhere into our testing. It's always a
pleasure to work with Liron since he's happy to provide and welcome
feedback.

More recently, Liron and Vida have enabled us to work with the
InteropWG and define refstack guidelines. They've also gotten us
closer to members from the QA community who they work with more
closely downstream. In short, they bring in different perspectives
while also espousing the team's core values. So I'd like to propose
their addition to the manila-tempest-plugin-core team.

Please give me your +/- 1s for this proposal.

Thanks,
Goutham