[ironic] APAC-Europe SPUC time?

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 14:01:29 UTC 2021

Hi folks!

The initial SPUC datetime was for 10am UTC, which was 11am for us in
central Europe, now is supposed to be 12pm. On one hand, I find it more
convenient to have SPUC at 11am still, on the other - I have German classes
at this time for a few months starting mid-April.

What do you think? Should we keep it in UTC, i.e. 12pm for us in Europe?
Will that work for you Jacob?

Dmitry

--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael