all Octavia LoadBalancer

Adekunbi Adewojo aadewojo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:34:03 UTC 2021

Thank you very much for your detailed response. I checked my previous
loadbalancer implementation, the members operating status showed active.
However, when I checked the access log of one of the load balancer member
it showed this "06/Apr/2021:06:25:05 +0000] "GET /healthcheck HTTP/1.0" 404
118".

I then deleted the load balancer and recreated it. I realised that before
adding a listener or any other thing, the load balancer wasn't showing an
"Online"  status as suggested by the cookbook. I also ran the stat command
and everything was zero.

I see that you mentioned neutron, I do not have admin access, I might have
to go back to the admin. But from what I said, do you still think it is a
neutron issue?

Thanks.