[kolla][glance] Few questions about images.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:47:50 UTC 2021

Update:

For question 1, I found that the publicize image feature still work,
but need to do this on command line by using openstack image
set. Also found "403 Forbidden" error [1] is threw by Horizon when
trying to modify visibility and image properties on private
image/snapshot. Does someone know how to disable this limitation
in Horizon?

For question 2 is totally solved. The workaround in Sysprep is working
actually.

[1] The error message shown in Horizon is:
"Forbidden. Insufficient permissions of the requested operation"

Eddie Yen <missile0407 at gmail.com> 於 2021年3月26日 週五 上午7:50寫道: