all Octavia LoadBalancer

Adekunbi Adewojo aadewojo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:32:42 UTC 2021

Hi there,

I recently deployed a load balancer on our openstack private cloud. I used
this manual -
https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/user/guides/basic-cookbook.html
to create the load balancer. However, after creating and trying to access
it, it returns an error message saying "No server is available to handle
this request". Also on the dashboard, "Operating status" shows offline but
"provisioning status" shows active. I have two web applications as members
of the load balancer and I can individually access those web applications.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.