[E] Re: [Ironic][RFE] Enable support for espresso machines in Ironic

James Penick jpenick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:28:20 UTC 2021

Perhaps we should break this down into a subset of projects, one for
grinding beans, one for extracting coffee, and maybe a microservice for
handling milk or dairy based alternatives?

I think we can also all agree that cold brew drinks are *completely* out of
scope and should be implemented in another service.