[oslo][release][QA] devstack-plugin-(kafka|amqp1) retirement

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Apr 1 16:27:09 UTC 2021

 ---- On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 11:05:29 -0500 Herve Beraud <hberaud at redhat.com> wrote ----
 > Well, as suggested Luigi let's drop these deliverables (within Wallaby and for the next series).
 >
 > https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/784376

Having them branchless or branched is completely depends on devstack plugins maintainer and the nature
of the setting they do. If they are installing/updating the setting for branched service then yes it makes sense to
be branched as devstack is branched. If they are very general setting like ceph or so then branchless also
work.

>From devstack or QA point of view, both ways are fine.

-gmann