[tripleo][validations] new Validation Framework demos

David Peacock dpeacock at redhat.com
Mon Sep 28 18:47:24 UTC 2020

Hey Mathieu, others,

https://asciinema.org/a/344484
> https://asciinema.org/a/344509

Thank you for running with this.  Based on your work, I've put together a
Vagrantfile to allow developers to get up to speed very quickly with a
working validations environment.  This is a minimal environment and is not
TripleO dependent, meaning it's very light, and ready to go in seconds.

I can see that this might grow as we think of other tooling required to be
productive, so does anyone have any interest in me pushing it ot a repo
somewhere, and if so, where would be most suitable?

Cheers,
David