[election][heat] PTL candidacy for Wallaby

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 07:14:52 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I would like to announce my candidacy for Heat PTL for Wallaby cycle.

Over the past couple of cycles, we running Heat dynamically according to
requirements.

We never stop encouraging people to join us and provide consistent reviews
or
fixes as much as we can based on priorities. And if those priorities not
working for you, that means you must join the community to help.

I believe the goals for the next cycle should be community CI stability,
cross-project/community scenario tests to ensure what we deliver to users
will
get higher quality, also to get rid of legacy mode and move everything to
convergence mode, and finally container-native support to make sure we
provide
usable Orchestration services for the container environment. I believe in
new
features, so we will try to encourage more features and review them as many
as
possible, but will not plan for team feature goals unless we can trigger
more
discussion and hands-on.Thank you for taking my self-nomination into
consideration.

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin