Re: [magnum][infra] Can We Delete the OpenDev Fedora Atomic Images Mirror

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Sep 25 20:21:27 UTC 2020

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, at 12:42 PM, Pierre Riteau wrote:
> Magnum is using Fedora-AtomicHost-29-20190820.0.x86_64.qcow2 in
> stable/ussuri and earlier branches:
> https://opendev.org/openstack/magnum/src/branch/stable/ussuri/magnum/tests/contrib/gate_hook.sh#L91

Maybe we can delete all of the Fedora Atomic 28 images and the 29 images older than the one in use.

Given Fedora 29's support period is long over, is there any plan to test using some other resource on the stable branches? We intentionally choose Ubuntu LTS and CentOS as platforms for jobs we intend to run long term as they don't go away shortly after we make openstack releases.