[manila] Doc-a-thon event coming up next Thursday (Aug 6th)

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Thu Sep 24 14:27:09 UTC 2020

A quick update on this with some results.

Ethercalc with doc bugs that we worked on is available in
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/ur17jprbprxx

Some metrics
- Total number of doc bugs triaged: 26 (25 uniques, 1 duplicate)
- Total number of doc bugs fixed and released: 11
- Total number of doc bugs in progress: 3
- Total number of doc bugs not started: 11 (5 third party vendors, from
whom we need input; 6 pushed for next cycle)

Other docs enhancements work has been done as part of the doc-a-thon that
might not be represented in these metrics.

Cheers,