[cloudkitty][election][ptl] PTL non-candidacy

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue Sep 22 15:31:21 UTC 2020

Hello,

Late in the Victoria cycle, I volunteered to help with the then
inactive CloudKitty project, which resulted in becoming its PTL. While
I plan to continue contributing to CloudKitty, I will have very
limited availability during the beginning of the Wallaby cycle. In
particular, I may not even be able to join the PTG.

Thus it would be best if someone else ran for CloudKitty PTL this
cycle. If you are interested in nominating yourself but aren't sure
what is involved, don't hesitate to reach out to me by email or IRC.

Thanks,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)