[tripleo][ansible-ceph[ussuri][rdo][centos8] fails on ansible-ceph execution.

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Sep 21 17:05:31 UTC 2020

Also another thing, cat ./ceph-ansible/group_vars/osds.yml
looks that have not been modified over last re-deployments. delete'ing it
again and removing config-download and everything from swift...

I do not like it do not override everything... especially when launching
deployment, when there is no stack (I mean in undercloud host, as overcloud
nodes should be cleaned up by undercloud).

Thank you, will keep updated.

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030