[tripleo][ansible-ceph[ussuri][rdo][centos8] fails on ansible-ceph execution.

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Sep 21 16:12:19 UTC 2020

it's in: ./external_deploy_steps_tasks.yaml
and:
(undercloud) [stack at undercloudv3 v3]$ cat
./ceph-ansible/group_vars/osds.yml
devices:
- /dev/vdb
osd_objectstore: bluestore
osd_scenario: lvm
(undercloud) [stack at undercloudv3 v3]$

And you ARE right. Thank you for helping to notice it, there is no
my list of devices... those sdc sde sdd...

clearing out and redeploying my OpenStack now. but node-info is always the
last one. Maybe I should add it before and after, 2 times Just for fun?
(added, I will see how it will go)

By the way, just a small notice, but I believe that should not be a
problem, that I have stack named v3, not overcloud...  I believe it is ok,
yes?