[all][elections][tc] Stepping down from the TC

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Fri Sep 18 10:05:14 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

This is probably not a surprise for most of you, but I think it's worth writing it down: I won't be a candidate for another term at the TC. It was a pleasure to work with all of you.

I am not leaving because I don't find the TC interesting anymore, quite the opposite. I will probably still lurk and follow the channels and ML. I just have switched to (yet) another duty at my employer, keeping me away from OpenStack. Next to this, I believe it's good to have some fresh members in the TC, it's been a while I am part of this family now :)

For those interested by running the TC: Don't hesitate to run! We need fresh ideas and motivated people. It's not by having always the same people at the helm that OpenStack will naturally or drastically evolve. If you want to change OpenStack, be the change!

Thanks to all of you. It was nice.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)