[openstack][cinder] volume revert to snapshot on stein

Lucio Seki lucioseki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:05:03 UTC 2020

Hi Ignazio,

The feature was introduced in Pike release [0], so it should work.
Please specify the Volume API version >= 3.40 either by:
a) passing `--os-volume-api-version` parameter to the command line:

cinder --os-volume-api-version 3.40 revert-to-snapshot snap1

b) exporting the environment variable OS_VOLUME_API_VERSION:

export OS_VOLUME_API_VERSION=3.40

cinder revert-to-snapshot snap1

Please let us know if it works or not.

[0]