memchached connections

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:09:47 UTC 2020

Radosław pointed another bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystonemiddleware/+bug/1883659
referring to the same fix
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/742193/

Regarding to the fix, The comment says "This flag is off by
default for backwards compatibility.". But I see this flag is
on by default in current code. That's how it causes issues.
This fix changes the default value from on to off. It does break
backwards compatibility. To keep Keystone working as the old way,
along with this fix, this flag has to be explicitly set to true
in keystone.conf. For neutron-server and nova-api, it's good to
leave this flag off by default. Am I correct?

Thanks!
Tony