Is Storyboard really the future?

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sun Sep 13 18:46:38 UTC 2020

On 9/10/20 6:45 PM, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> I feel you. I could not so far convince anyone to support me to work
> on it, mostly because
> Jira/GitHub/GitLab/Launchpad exists.
> Not to mention many small internal projects are happy with just Trello. :-)

Did you just try to list all the non-free services you could in this
thread? Seriously, don't you care a little bit? You probably don't
realize it, but that's shocking, at least for me, and hopefully I'm not
the only one.

If the project was to take such direction as to use this kind of
non-free services, I probably would reconsider my involvement (which
soon will reach 10 years of Debian packaging...).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)