[cinder] propose Lucio Seki for cinder core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 01:51:42 UTC 2020

Lucio Seki (lseki on IRC) has been very active this cycle doing reviews,
answering questions in IRC, and participating in the Cinder weekly
meetings and at the midcycles.  He's been particularly thorough and
helpful in his reviews of backend drivers, and has also been helpful in
giving pointers to new driver maintainers who are setting up third party
CI for their drivers.  Having Lucio as a core reviewer will help improve
the team's review bandwidth without sacrificing review quality.

In the absence of objections, I'll add Lucio to the core team just
before the next Cinder team meeting (Wednesday, 16 September at 1400 UTC
in #openstack-meeting-alt).  Please communicate any concerns to me
before that time.

cheers,
brian