[kolla] virtual PTG

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Mon Sep 7 11:32:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

The next PTG will be virtual again, and held from Monday October 26th
to Friday October 30th. For those who have not attended before, the
PTG is where we discuss various aspects of the project, and eventually
decide on priorities for the next development cycle.

I have provisionally booked the same slots as last time:

* Monday 26th 13:00 - 17:00 UTC (kolla & kolla ansible)
* Tuesday 27th 13:00 - 17:00 UTC (kolla & kolla ansible)
* Wednesday 28th 13:00 - 15:00 UTC (kayobe)

Please get in touch if you would like to attend but these slots are
not suitable for you. In particular, if you are in a time zone where
these times are unsociable, we could consider running some sessions
during a different 4 hour block.

Thanks,
Mark