答复: [mq][mariadb] What kind of reasons are considered when choosing the mq/mariadb version

Sheldon Hu(胡玉鹏) huyp at inspur.com
Sat Sep 5 01:52:24 UTC 2020

Thx for reply

As of mysql compatibility, could you give me a 'for instance' to detail like 'which part of ussuri code must need mysql v10.3.x, if we use mysql v10.1, the code will not run correctly '.

Prometheus exporter was depended on rabbitmq 3.8, so if vendor distribution doesn’t contain Prometheus,  rabbitmq v3.7.10 would be ok or not ?

I suggest the community that it add a doc page about why openstack version chooses the common component like 'mq/db/memcache' version.

When openstack version is released , in addition to release note is published , community releases this doc page to statement the reason of the common component version choice.

thx

Sheldon Hu    |  胡玉鹏

CBRD  |  云计算与大数据研发部

T: 18663761785

E: huyp at inspur.com

浪潮电子信息产业股份有限公司

Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co.,Ltd.

山东省济南市历城区东八区企业公馆A7-1

Building A7-1, Dongbaqu Office Block, Licheng District, Jinan,Shandong Province, PRC
浪潮云海