[TC] Looking for a volunteer to help with community goal selection

Nate Johnston nate.johnston at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 21:33:13 UTC 2020

TC members,

Since I have not been able to get in contact with Graham, I would like to see if
there is anyone who would like to work with me for the selection of community
goals for the W series.  The commitment would be to identify a few good
candidates that have well formulated goal proposals and champions, which usually
involves a meeting followed by some reaching out and logistical work.  I am
hoping to increase the pool of those familiar with the goal selection process,
so this is a great place to jump in if you have not done this before.

Also, if Graham does have time then we can make sure to include him as well.
Two is good but three is better!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Nate