Kuryr openstack

Luis Tomas Bolivar ltomasbo at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 06:38:53 UTC 2020

Hi Mahdi,

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:46 PM mahdi abbasi <mahdi.abbasi.2013 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi development team,
>
> Do i need a special configuration to use kuryr when using openvswitch?

Are you using kuryr-kubernetes or kuryr-libnetwork?

And yes, it works find with openvswitch. Only caveat is that for nested
environments (running kuryr-kubernetes inside OpenStack VMs), the firewall
driver must be set to openvswitch (instead of iptables_hybrid)

> I get the following error when starting Docker container in zun:
>
> Unable to create the network.No tenant network is availble for allocation.

Seems like you are using the namespace subnet driver (1 neutron subnet per
k8s namespace) and you have not set up a neutron subnet pool to use.

Cheers,
Luis

--
LUIS TOMÁS BOLÍVAR