[InteropWG] Brainstorming and looking for Ideas from cross project teams

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 01:12:41 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Interop WG i seeking cross platform participation to enable Baremetal and Kubernetes ready Modules in OpenStack & Open Infrastructure.
Please add what you would like to get help from Interop Group and how in turn you can help Interop WG goals of enabling Multi-Cloud & Hybrid Cloud Logo Programs to be initiated in CY Q4 2019.
We like to discuss and get any new ideas whetted and supported by community. Please add and join us in Forum, PTG and Summit.
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2020-Wallaby-interop-brainstorming

Look forward to your Projects valued participation in Interop Branding efforts.Our next Interop Call is shceduled for Sept 11th 10 AM PDT, please add before that all you can bring to table.

For Interop WG Prakash RamchandranIndi Member BoD