[API SIG] Ending office hours for the API-SIG

Michael McCune elmiko at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 15:41:00 UTC 2020

hello all,

the API-SIG has held meetings and office hours for several years now. since
our migration from a weekly meeting to an office hour we have monitored a
continual decrease in attendance for these hours, aside from the core
membership. after discussion over the course of the last month or two, we
have agreed to end the API-SIG office hours.

we will hold office hours this week as our final meeting. if you need to
contact the SIG in the future, we are still available in the
#openstack-sdks channel on freenode as well as here on the mailing list.

in the future we would like to see continued migration of the API-SIG
closer to the SDKs group. these two groups will essentially become a
singular place to discuss all things related to SDKs and APIs in OpenStack.

thank you all for the years of participation and discussion that helped us
as a community to define a set of best practices and guidelines for API
work in OpenStack.

peace o/