[manila] Victoria Collab Review next Tuesday (Sep 1st)

Douglas viroel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:16:22 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The recording of our collaborative review meeting is available in the
OpenStack/Manila channel[1], and the meetings notes are available at the
meeting etherpad[2].
Thank you everybody that was able to join and participate.

[1] https://youtu.be/CCIhHVKPTx4
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/manila-victoria-collab-review

--
Douglas Viroel (dviroel)