[neutron][stable]Proposing Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez as a stable branches core reviewer

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 11:33:04 UTC 2020

Hi,

I would like to propose Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez (ralonsoh) to be new member
of the Neutron stable core team.
Rodolfo works in Neutron since very long time. He is core reviewer in master
branch already.
During last few cycles he also proved his ability to help with stable
branches. He is proposing many backports from master to our stable branches as
well as doing reviews of other backports.
He has knowledge about stable branches policies.
I think that he will be great addition to our (not too big) stable core team.

I will open this nomination open for a week to get feedback about it.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer