[tc][all] Wallaby Cycle Community Goals

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Tue Oct 27 20:01:17 UTC 2020

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the top post, and resurrecting an old thread :)

We have had a second proposal for a goal for the Wallaby cycle[1] - and
the TC is likely to accept and add it as a second goal for the cycle.

Looking at the work required, it was felt it is a smaller burden than
other goals we have had, and enables us to move forward with some of the
important policy work, and deprecate the JSON format for policy
definition.

We wanted to let teams know about the upcoming change, and if there is
any objection, please chime in here, or on the review.

Thanks for reading!

- Graham

1 - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/759881