[ptg][swift][ops] Operator feedback session 28 Oct 21:00-22:00 UTC

Tim Burke tburke at nvidia.com
Tue Oct 27 00:38:38 UTC 2020

Later this week, the Swift community will have an operator feedback
session during our PTG slot [0]. If you're running a swift cluster,
large or small, we'd love to see you there!

As we've done in the past [1], we'll have an etherpad going [2] -- feel
free to start filling it in and adding discussion items today! Even if
you won't make the meeting, we'd appreciate your feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tim

[0] 28 Oct at 2100 UTC in https://www.openstack.org/ptg/rooms/kilo

[1]