[oslo] PTG Update

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 11:29:37 UTC 2020

Hello,

I guess Moisés spoke about our usual IRC meeting. Without confirmation to
Ben's question, I'll run our regular IRC meeting as usual, else if you
choose the video meeting consider our IRC meeting as canceled, we don't
need to duplicate the meetings.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

--
Hervé Beraud