[tripleo] proposed schedule TripleO meetup @ Wallaby PTG

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Sun Oct 25 16:34:28 UTC 2020

FYI I added a link to http://ptg.openstack.org/ptg.html at the top of the
schedule

>From there you can click on tripleo to get to the right zoom meeting.

We also have the option of using jitsi - apparently that may work better
for a smaller group (and if i recall correctly we confirmed that to be true
at the Victoria virtual PTG).

Let's start with zoom and if there are any issues we can consider switching
to jitsi,

Reminder to folks in Europe that daylight saving time ended on Sun 25
October so keep that in mind for our meeting to start at 1300 UTC.

thanks, see you all tomorrow :)

marios