[cinder] PTG schedule

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 03:13:10 UTC 2020

Hello Cinder folks and fellow travelers,

I've updated the official Cinder Wallaby PTG etherpad with discussion
topics:
   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-ptg-cinder

It's organized by days to give you a rough idea of what will be
discussed when.  As always, we will be flexible about moving things
around if we have to.  Friday has a little bit of slack built in, so I
anticipate that we'll be able to discuss everything on the schedule.

Please take a look at the schedule as soon as you can to identify the
discussions you are leading and let me know right away if you anticipate
any conflicts.

Info for connecting to the Cinder sessions is on the etherpad.  The plan
is that we'll have discussions from 1300-1600 UTC Tuesday-Friday, and
have optional "hallway time" from 1700-1800 UTC Tuesday-Friday to try to
reproduce the useful informal encounters we'd be having at a
face-to-face event.  (This time is not ideal for APAC developers; we
could additionally have "hallway time" from 1200-1300 UTC if there is
interest.  Let me know.)

Don't forget that we decided to have Happy Hour the *first* day of
meeting (Tuesday) so that people can get to know each other a bit.
Hopefully this will make everyone more comfortable for participating in
the discussions.  Happy Hour is at 1500 UTC on Tuesday 27 October.

Monday is open for you to attend non-cinder events; some are noted on
the etherpad.  Please add other sessions that Cinder people might find
of interest.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!
brian