[swift] Gerrit breach and commit audit

Tim Burke tburke at nvidia.com
Fri Oct 23 20:30:01 UTC 2020

By now, I'm sure you've sen a lot of emails like these, but I've
manually verified that all commits and tags across all branches are
correct and proper for

  * swift,
  * python-swiftclient, and
  * liberasurecode

following the recent gerrit security incident. PyEClib and swift-bench
saw no activity during that time, so had nothing to verify.

I'd just like to thank the infra team for their quick response and
transparency throughout all of this; the notifications during the
incident and final write-up [0] were really top-notch.

Tim

[0]
http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-announce/2020-October/000011.html