[tripleo] proposed schedule TripleO meetup @ Wallaby PTG

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Fri Oct 23 10:58:23 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have now heard back from everyone bringing sessions so "schedule
confirmed".

I changed day 3 a little to add an extra session; if you are leading
something on day #3 you may find that it has been moved by 10/20 mins. I
hope that doesn't cause any major problems.

huge recognition again to everyone taking the time to volunteer, prepare
and lead those sessions.

See you next week :)

thanks, marios