[neutron][ptg] Sessions schedule

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 11:13:40 UTC 2020

Hi Neutrinos,

Thanks for all of You who proposed some topics for our meeting at the PTG. I
prepared agenda for that in etherpad [1].
I didn't specify exact time slots for each topics but just moved things around
for specific days. We will move through the list of topics and use as much time
for each of them as needed. I hope that will work better than scheduled time
slots for topic :)
Please review that agenda and ping me if You would like to add/change anything
there. There is not much time for that but still I can do some changes :)

And as it was during last ptg, we are gonna use meetpad [2] for our meetings.
Last time it worked fine so I hope it will be like that this time too. If not,
we can fallback to zoom during the PTG week.

That's all from me for now. Have a great (and safe) weekend and see You on
Monday.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-wallaby-ptg
[2] https://meetpad.opendev.org/neutron-wallaby-ptg

--