[glance] Wallaby PTG schedule

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 11:00:27 UTC 2020

Hello All,
Greetings!!!

Wallaby PTG is around the corner and if you haven't already registered,
please do so as soon as possible [1].

I have created a Virtual PTG planning etherpad [2] and also added day wise
topics along with timings we are going to discuss. Kindly let me know if
you have any concerns with allotted time slots. We also have some slots
open on Thursday and Friday for unplanned discussions. So please feel free
to add your topics if you still haven't added yet.

As a reminder, these are the time slots for our discussion.

Tuesday 27 October 2020
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC Folsom

Wednesday 28 October 2020
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC Folsom

Thursday 29 October 2020
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC Folsom

Friday 30 October 2020
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC Folsom

We will be using bluejeans for our discussion, kindly try to use it once
before the actual discussion. The meeting URL is mentioned in etherpad [2] and
will be the same throughout the PTG.

[1] https://october2020ptg.eventbrite.com/
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/glance-wallaby-ptg

Thank you,