[nova][placement] Reviewing changes after gerrit admin account compromise

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Wed Oct 21 08:31:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

As per [0] we are requested to check commits merged since 1st of
October to nova and related repos.

Lee and I went through nova master and stable branches and they seem to
be clean.
I also went through nova-specs, python-novaclient, os-vif, placement,
osc-placement changes and those are seems to clean too.

Still, if you check and see any suspicious things please contact
OpenDev administrators in Freenode #opendev

Cheers,
gibi

[0]
http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-announce/2020-October/000011.html