[ironic] Reviewing changes post-gerrit admin account compromise

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:05:46 UTC 2020

Greetings folks,

Per the opendev notice that was published on the gerrit outage and
compromise[0], I believe it is only prudent to sift through the
changes published and verify if their content looks okay and that they
were published as we expect. As we have a number of repositories,
branches, and ultimately change sets to check, I've created a
spreadsheet to help us track and coordinate the work[1]. In the
interest of transparency, it is publicly viewable, but I've only
shared editing ability with the members of ironic-core. Arne,
unfortunately I don't see a google account for yourself, if you have
an account you want me to add, let me know!

Ironic-cores: If someone wishes to help, I personally think that is
okay, but if you feel the need to update editing privileges on the
document, please just reply to the mailing list so we have it on the
record that this is the case. If I missed a branch that needs to be
checked, just add it to the list. Same for any project repositories.
And same goes for tabs. Copy/paste is likely easiest.

Thanks everyone!

-Julia

[0]: http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-announce/2020-October/000011.html
[1]: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-_on0DOpS4gRriAnpdoLf2B7K98RZN7hNAPCfLI_h5s/edit#gid=0