[Ironic] Teaching virtualbmc how to talk to Ironic?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 18:43:22 UTC 2020

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 07:31:39AM -0400, Donny Davis wrote:
> Please forgive my ignorance if I did not understand your question. Why not
> just use Nova with the ironic driver?

We're particularly interested in supporting the use of Ironic as a
hardware controller for provisioning tools outside of the OpenStack
ecosystem.

We have two sessions coming up at the summit tomorrow if you'd like to
better understand what we're doing.  There is some reading available
at https://github.com/CCI-MOC/esi/.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {irc,twitter,github}
http://blog.oddbit.com/                | N1LKS