[Multi-arch SIG][OpenInfra Summit] BoF today! Feel free to join us

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:47:46 UTC 2020

Hi all
As a forming SIG, we hope to have more hands or resources to keep pushing
things forward.
In this summit, we will host a BoF on Tuesday this week and hope to have
people to join.
Multi-arch SIG
Tue 20, 12:15pm - 1:00pm (17:15 - 18:00 UTC) - Virtual - Virtual Floor -
Forum Room
Multi-arch SIG BoF
https://summit.openinfra.dev/a/event/24752

Also if you would like to see some related sessions here's some you can
consider:
Multi-Arch Support in OpenStack
https://summit.openinfra.dev/a/event/24708

The Progress for Cloud Computing on Arm architecture
https://summit.openinfra.dev/a/event/24719

Cloud-hypervisor: A new choice for virtual machine monitor
https://summit.openinfra.dev/a/event/24684
--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin