How to change nova db in Train ?

Yingji Sun yingjisun at vmware.com
Tue Oct 20 00:27:39 UTC 2020

Dan,

I am OK not backporting this change to previous branch as there is no such issue reported by other customers.
It is a VIO user that reported this one.

I can fix it in upstream master and backport it only downstream.
I would use 403_placeholder.py in "downstream train" and when the customer upgrades from "downstream stein" to "downstream train", he can get the altered column.
Do you think this is feasible ?

Yingji