approach to deploying rhosp 16.1 with octavia on standalone

Chen Sagi ChenSa at radware.com
Sun Oct 18 09:32:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if I am able to deploy Red Hat Openstack platform with one physical server available, included with the Octavia solution.
For now I have been trying to use the "openstack triplo deploy -standalone" command (with various environment files) and it Is unable to install Octavia without an undercloud available.

Is it even possible? If so, I would love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks,
Chen Sagi.