[manila] No IRC Meetings on 22nd Oct, 29th Oct 2020

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:04:37 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas,

As mentioned in the meeting today, we'll not be running our weekly IRC
meetings on 22nd Oct and 29th Oct 2020 because of the Summit and the
PTG. I hope to see you all at these events. For your convenience,
here's a list of events we'd love to have you attend:

Forum & Summit
=============

OpenStack storage for Containers
Monday, October 19, 1:15pm - 2:00pm UTC
https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020/summit-schedule/events/24763/openstack-storage-for-containers

Operational Concerns for Openstack Manila
Tuesday, October 20, 1:15pm - 2:00pm UTC
https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020/summit-schedule/events/24762/operational-concerns-for-openstack-manila

Connecting ecosystems: How Cinder CSI, Ember CSI and Manila CSI
leverage OpenStack bits in Kubernetes
Tuesday, October 20, 5:15pm - 5:45pm UTC
https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020/summit-schedule/events/24634/connecting-ecosystems-how-cinder-csi-ember-csi-and-manila-csi-leverage-openstack-bits-in-kubernetes

PTG
====
Will share the final schedule over email next week.
Topics/Plans: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-ptg-manila-planning
Schedule: http://ptg.openstack.org/ptg.html
Dates and Times:
- Oct 26th 2020, Mon: 1500-1700 UTC
- Oct 27th 2020, Tue: 1400-1700 UTC
- Oct 28th 2020, Wed: 1400-1700 UTC
- Oct 30th 2020, Fri: 1400-1600 UTC (Happy Hour: 1600-1700 UTC)

Thanks,
Goutham